Thursday, April 18, 2013

Transferred A Beginning is a very delicate time.

I have had this blog up but haven't really posted anything on it yet, until now.  It took me this long a time because I didn't know where to start.  There's so much information about protection that I didn't know where to begin.  So I'm going to begin right here, I'm going to start by stating what I plan to do with this blog. 
This blog is for those people who want to protect their home.  What makes a house different than a home... the age old adage "home is where the heart is."  It's a home because it's where you should be able to feel safe.  It is your castle.   We should protect our castles.
Now we all know that we can protect our homes with guns, and cameras, and dogs and the like, but part of our homes are now increasingly becoming digital.  Our homes now extend to this invisible area where our children and our better halves tread.  And it is in this area that we all need to learn how to protect.  There are 4 items that need attention:
1) Protection from Aggressors
2) Protection from Passives
3) Protection of users from themselves
4) Protection of users from the administrator (this is you)
These topics will be covered and defined in future postings, but for right now, I'll let you think about this new area of your household that you need to focus and protect.  The goal of this blog is to cover how to make you the true head of the digital household.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with everything in this post. Thanks for the useful information.
    home tech

    ReplyDelete